Endurance In Green Spaces
Parcmow is fitted with 3 floating cutting heads that easily adjust to the grounds elevation.
Each cutting head, has 3 stainless steel blades that work together to give you turf a precise cut.
Parcmow is also fitted with sonars to detect any unexpected obstacles. Furthermore, it will stop instantly, meaning safety is paramount.
Its quiet operation means you benefit from quality mowing, without the disruptive noise.
See the difference
- 8 times lower CO₂ emissions *
- 5.5 x lower energy costs *
- Cheaper than a ride-on mower
- Replaces several small robot mowers
- Self charges in 80 minutes
- 100% ecological
- No noise pollution
- Less chemical fertiliser and other treatments.
- Less watering.
- Theft and fault warnings.
- Multiple safety features.
- Guidance system.
- Accident prevention
* Compared with a diesel ride-on mower
- A web portal, to monitor your robot fleet.
- App for tablet and smartphone.
- Anti-theft solution.
- GPS location and geofencing alerts.
- Maintenance history.
- Proactivity guaranteed.
You will be able to manage your fleet of robots entirely from the web portal and app.
Parcmow automatically cuts your grass areas, without the need for human input.
It offers a quiet and eco-friendly action, along with reduced usage costs. Parcmow self charges at a low voltage station.
A safe dependable mower that offers an average annual energy consumption of 580 kW.