Agile, robust, reliable. Featuring high-grip, anti-scalp traction wheels, easily cover up to 6,000 sqm with the STIGA Tornado 5108. Powered by a STIGA 452 cc single cylinder engine safely encased in a cast-iron cylinder sleeve, you’ll have up to six litres of petrol power in the fuel tank to call on. While its OHV (overhead valve) design keeps fuel costs and emissions low.
The 108 cm cutting deck with its electromagnetic blade passes the clippings up and out through the side-discharge system. Simply choose between seven cutting heights, ranging from 25 to 80 mm, then mow comfortably thanks to the STIGA classic seat – our latest feature to accompany the ergonomically designed steering wheel. If you want to spread nutritious mulch on the grass instead, a mulching kit is also available as an optional extra, along with a useful trailer hitch and battery charger.
The cast-iron front axle is built to cope with heavy-duty use, day after day. But when the sun starts setting, that’s when the LED headlights come into play – helping to keep you and your garden tractor safe, even in poor light.
- Rely on the STIGA ST 500 452 cc engine for power and safety
- Side-discharge function – mulching kit option optional
- 108 cm cutting deck and seven different cutting heights
- LED lights for safe mowing in poor light
- Strong cast-iron front axle designed to cope with frequent use
- Mulching kit, trailer hitch and battery charger sold separately.