BC 330 A
Top-quality Scandinavian design at an affordable price – that’s what you get with the powerful and easy-to-handle Stiga BC 330 A Brushcutter!
That power is supplied by a 25.4cc Stiga two-stroke air-cooled engine that produces an impressive 0.94hp; and which benefits from Stiga’s effort-saving Easy-Start system (starter-cord resistance is reduced by around 30%).
A roomy 0.65-litre fuel-tank minimises the frequency of top-up stops for increased productivity; while an effective sponge-type air-filter prevents debris ingress and extends the working-life of key components.
The Stiga BC 330 A Straight-Shaft Petrol Brushcutter comes as standard with a twin-line strimmer head and a robust three-tooth metal blade, so you can fit the one that best suits the application – the line-head for post-mowing tidying; the brush-blade for heavier-duty vegetation-clearance.
Supplied with a shoulder harness and blending an ergonomically optimised ‘D-loop’ soft-grip handle with Stiga’s high-specification anti-vibration measures, the BC 330 A will sit comfortably in the hands for as long as it takes to get the job done.
This is a split-shaft machine, so it can be made more compact for storage and is capable of accepting hedgetrimmer- and pruner-attachments (70cm extension-shaft also available).
- A versatile 2-in-1 grass-trimmer/brushcutter from leading Swedish brand Stiga
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient two-stroke engine from Stiga themselves
- Easy-Start takes all the effort out of the ignition process
- AVS and soft-grip handle ensures your hands are exposed to minimal vibration
- Substantial cutting-swathe for a speedy work-rate
- Convenient bump-feed line-advance
- Split-shaft saves space and facilitates attachment-use
- Line-head and metal brush-blade both supplied as standard
- Hedgetrimmer- and pruner-attachments available separately